Hi my name is Rohit I appeared for snapdeal interviews recently .I’m sharing here my interview experience so that someone else from crackdinterview interview community may get benefited from it .
Round 1(Telephonic interview)
- Two linked list are merging at a point.Find merging point.
- Lowest Common Ancestor of two nodes in binary tree.I wrote code for this.Then interviewer drew a tree and asked to print stacktrace on it.
- You are given two ropes.Each rope takes exactly 1 hour to burn. How will you measure period of 45 minutes.
- Singleton Design pattern.
Round 2(F2F interview)
- Reverse linked list without recursion.
- Number of rectangles in MxN matrix.
- All anagrams of a string.He called it anagram but i think he wanted to ask all possible substrings of a string.
- Which Design patterns you have used.I said Decorator,Factory,Singleton.Then he asked about Decorator design pattern.
Round 3(F2F interview)
- Tell me about yourself.Then by looking at my resume he said you don’t have hands on experience in Java as i was working in php.I said though i don’t have hands on experience but i am good in programming and oops concepts.
- There is four digit number in aabb form and it is a perfect square.Find out the number.
- You have a deck of 10 cards.You take one card out and put it on table and put next card in the end of deck.You repeat this sequence till all cards are on the table.Sequence formed on the table is 1,2,3,4,5…10. What was the original sequence of card.
After doing some exercise i answered 1,6,2,10,3,7,4,9,5,8.Then he asked me to write a function for this which takes a number and return the array.
Round 4(F2F interview)
- Same tell me about yourself.
- 3 mislabeled jar puzzle.
- What are inner join and outer join in sql.
- A linked list contains loop.Find the length of non looped linked list.
Have got some interview questions submit it here.So that we can help other candidates like you to land their dream job