Hi my name is Rohit, I recently appeared for Oracle interviews.Want to share my experience with crackdinterview community , so that someone else can get benefit form my experience .
The opening was in their in fusion team . One HR form oracle contacted me directly.And sent me an invitation for their hiring drive.
All of the rounds took place on the same day.The process took around 8 hrs.(1 written test+ 2 tech interviews + 1 managerial round)
Round 1 (written test)
- This test was a mix of aptitude and language questions.Plus you hav eto write the code for two questions. The questions were very basic.
- Standard java questions in the language part
- Coding quesiton : write the code to find the lowest common ancestor of two nodes ina tree
- Coding quesiton :Reverse the words of a stirng
Round 2 (Technical interview )
- The interview started with a puzzle .Measure 45 minutes given two candles which burn in 30 minutes each .You don’t have any measuring device.
- Write the code to print pyramid of stars
- Complexity of various oerations on hash maps
Round 3 (Technical interview )
- Discussed a lit on my existing project
- how will you write your own recaptcha like utility
- Some common java questions
Round 4 (Managerial Round )
- This was the hiring manager round
- He first asked me some logical puzzles. Purely mathematical
- A sql query to find the employee haivng second highest salary
- Another database question something like listing down names of trains based on their schedule don’t remember exactly
I got the offer but rejected , got better offer.
Hope this helps. Help us to grow our audience by like us or sharing this post.