Here’s a set of interview questions submitted by one of our readers Nishant. These questions were asked to candidates by microsoft during campus placements at IITD.
- Given a file with numbe rs of 7 digits each, number 10 will be represented as 0000010.
But all numbers are of 7 digits. Sort these numbers.
- Print and remove nth node from circular linked list till the list becomes empty
- Two poles each of length 15m are at distance d. A rope of length of 16m is tied from the top
one pole to the other. Distance between lowest point of rope and ground is 7m. Find distance d.
- Sum 2 numbers represented as linked list.
- Given a BST and a number s, find a path from root to leaf whose values sum to s. Find
shortest such path.
- Given topleft and bottomright coordinates of two rectangles whose sides are parallel to axes.
Find whether these 2 rectangles are intersecting.
Have got some interview questions submit it here.So that we can help other candidates like you to land their dream job