I recently appeared for internship selections(inCampus).Though I didn’t get the offer but want to share my experience with crackdinterview community , so that someone else can get benefit form my experience .
Round 1 (Online test general aptitude +CS fundamentals)
- Online round conducted by cocubes. Had about 15 questions and time allotted was 30 minutes. Questions were multiple choice and were mainly from C language, aptitude . There were few questions from OS, CSA as well in some sets.
Round 2 (Online coding round )
- This round was online coding round.Duration was 1 hour.
- Questions asked were
- Find the nth node of a linked list from the end.
- Given a string S and a pattern P, you need to find the number of occurrences of anagrams of pattern P in string S .
Round 3 (Technical interview )
- 1 puzzle and a design question
- classic Horse Race Puzzle
- Design a parking lot using oops . I messed upo this question . And this I think is the reason i couldn’t move to other rounds
Round 4 (Technical cum HR interview )
- He started with some basic questions like my interests and hobbies and then asked The following programming. He was more interested in my coding style I mean what classes I’m writing , if I’m using oops then on the final solution.
- Problem – How do you check if a given linked list is palindromic or not ?
Hope this helps. Help us to grow our audience by like us or sharing this post