Hi my name is Sahil , I recently appeared for Limeroad interviews.
I was contacted by a consultancy . They saw my linkedin profile and shortlisted me.It was one day process comprising of 3 technical interviews and one round with CTO .
Round 1 (Technical)
- The interviewer was quite friendly gave me hints where ever I was stuck
- First question was to find the largest matrix of 1 in a 2D matrix comprising of 1’s and 0’s
- Second question was based on convex hull , how will you build a fence around a flock of sheep with minimum wire.
Round 2 (Technical interview )
- The discussion started with min and max heaps
- Then he asked how to find the minimum 10 number from a stream of integers
- He further modified the question and asked , how I will find all the integers which lie in a given range from the stream
Round 3 (Technical interview )
- Nested dolls problem . I gave them an algorithm based on Longest increasing subsequence and he was satisfied with it.
- Was asked to design an interview management software. The problem was this “theres a fixed number of candidates(C) and fix number of interviewers(I) I<C design a system to make the best possible use of everyones time”
- I gave an algorithm based on queues something similar to producer consumer problem.But he wasn’t satisfied with it
- Then he showed me certain situation where my design will fail.
Round 4 (with CTO )
- He asked me why Limeroad ?
- Why I wanted to leave my current job
- Salary expectations etc.
- And then explained about the stuff limeroad is trying to build.
- What I’ll be working on in case I join Limeroad.
Hope this helps. Help us to grow our audience by like us or sharing this post