This post is shared by our reader Tripti . She applied to Infosys off-campus. She is sharing his interview experience so that others from crackdinterview community may get benefited from his experience. Many thanks to him.
I received a mail from SE Off Campus that Infosys recruitment drive is going to be held on the mentioned date and venue.
The process consisted of an online test then a Technical cum HR interview.
Online test had 3 sections
- Arithmetic Reasoning & Analytical Thinking (15 ques)
This was of 25 minutes which further consists of questions based on:
– Data Sufficiency (5 ques).
– Data Interpretation (5 ques).
– Syllogism (5 ques).
- Mathematical Critical Thinking & Logical Reasoning (10 ques)
This was of 35 minutes and here you can get questions on:
– Seating/Placing arrangement (5 ques).
– Encoding&Decoding (1 ques).
– Time, speed & distance (1 ques).
– Logical questions based on number series (1 ques).
– Geometry (1 ques).
– Ratio and proportion (1 ques).
- Verbal Ability (40 ques).
– Theme detection questions.
– 2 Long Reading Comprehensions with 5 questions each (i.e. 10 questions).
– Jumbled sentences.
– Error detection in sentence.
– Sentence Completion.
-Verbal ability section was the easiest of all.
Luckily I cleared the online test and appeared for the interview on the next day .Here’s how it went :
- Me: Good afternoon sir, may I come in?
- HR: Yes.
- HR: Have a seat
- Me: Thank You Sir.
- He introduced himself to me and then asked me to introduce myself, tell about my passion in life and my project.
- I introduced myself.
- Told about my passion in life.
- Gave brief details of my project.
- HR: Explain SDLC.
- Me: Explained with Waterfall model.
- HR: How did you do database connectivity in your project?
- Me: Told.
- HR: What are the various sql servers used?
- Me: Told.
- HR: Are you specialized in programming?
- Me: No sir, to be honest i’m not much into core coding. Just familiar with the basics and logics.
- HR: OK.
- Then he asked me some questions regarding my passion and seemed quite impressed.
- HR: Ok i’m done. Any questions for me?
- Me: Sir would you like to suggest any improvement in me, if needed?
- HR: No. It’s good.
- Me: Ok Sir.
- HR: Ok Tripti, It was nice interviewing you.
- Me: Thank you Sir, Have a good day Sir.
- HR: Thank you .
Overall interview experience with Infosys was amazing. The HR was very friendly and frank and there were moments of good humour too.
Keys Point for Infosys Interview
- Be Honest
- Be confident.
- Keep a smile throughout.
- Good Communication skills.
- Body language.
I got my offer letter after 3 weeks . That was one of the happiest moments of my life.
If you found the above information useful please like our facebook or google+ page you , to inform us that whatever we are doing is benefiting someone and we should continue doing his.You can also follow us on twitter.