Infosys Interview Experience
Infosys recently visited my college for campus placements. Here I’m sharing TCS hiring process details the questions asked salary offered ,Eligibility criteria etc. So that someone from crackdinterview community may get benefited from my experience.
- 65% in 10, 10+2 and B.Tech.
- More than one active backlog is not allowed.
It lasted for about 45-50 minutes in which they informed us about the company, its services, culture etc. (listen to this talk carefully, it will help you in facing the interview).
After that there was a written test. Before the test began we were given a form to fill up. The examiners advised us through all the steps to fill up the form. Fill it up carefully – don’t be in a hurry to finish.After the form, we were required to take a written test consisting of questions on:
- Reasoning (30 questions, 40 minutes) The questions were from the following topics
i) Pictorial series
ii.) Questions on data sufficiency
iii.) Questions on data interpretation
iv.) Verbal and non-verbal puzzles
v.) Questions on cubes
vi.) Syllogism questions
- Verbal (40 questions, 35 minutes)
The basic purpose of checking the English skills. This section had following types of questions:
- Correcting the sentences
- Questions on tenses
- Large passage – with questions – really large.
- Habituate yourself to read large passages quickly and refer to a good grammar book before you appear for the test.
The candidates shortlisted from this test were called for an HR interview.They asked common HR questions. The questions which I faced in the HR interview .
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why did you choose Computer Science?
- What are your hobbies?
- Why do you want to work at Infosys?
If you found the above information useful please like our facebook or google+ page you , to inform us that whatever we are doing is benefiting someone and we should continue doing his.You can also follow us on twitter.