HCL Technologies recently visited our college(RKGIT, UPTU) for campus placements. Here I’m sharing HCL’s hiring process details like the questions asked , salary offered etc. So that someone from crackdinterview community may get benefited from my experience.
CTC : 3.25 lacs for
They first gave a PPT which lasted for 25 minutes in that they showed us a video and gave some details about the company.Then the process started it had 2 rounds :
Written Test (1 hr)
It had 60 questions to be answered 60 minutes.
- Aptitude section(10 questions)
- Rs Aggarwal type questions easy
- Logical reasoning section(10 questions)
- DI(10 questions)
- Computer Basics(10 questions)
- Theoretical questions on DS.
Output of a program & questions on functions were in plenty.
- English section(20 questions)
- Synonyms , antonyms, passage , Fill in the blanks
Around 40% students were selected from this round.
Technical cum HR Interview
- It was an easy round they asked about myself , then asked some basic C++ and OOPs questions and then asked about my hobbies, family background,my projects etc.
Finally I was selected for the job.
If you found the above information useful please like our facebook or google+ page you , to inform us that whatever we are doing is benefiting someone and we should continue doing this.You can also follow us on twitter.