I recently appeared for flipkart off campus interviews (for 1yr experienced people).Just wanted to share there interview process and the interview questions asked.So that someone from crackdinterview community may get benefited from my experience.
Round 1 (online coding round)
- This was an online coding test on interview street.There was only one problem which I had to solve in 2 hrs.
Round 2 (Telephonic Interview)
- There a flock of sheeps and you are given a wire .Find the minimum amount of wire required to build a fence around the sheeps so that all the sheeps are inside it.You may assume that sheeps are fixed at particular coordinate. The problem was based on convex hull.
- Given a board of snakes and ladders game, provide an algorithm to find the minimum number of dice rolls required to reach 100 from 1.I gave him an approach .But he was not satisfied with it.Later found that it was a simple implementation of BFS algorithm.
Round 3 (Telephonic Interview)
- Given two sorted arrays of size M and M+N having M and N intergers respectively.Merge them in to a simgle array in O(n).Without using extra space.
- Given an array of n integers representing stock prices on a single day. We want to find a pair (buyDay, sellDay), with buyDay ≤ sellDay, such that if we bought the stock on buyDay and sold it on sellDay, we would maximize our profit.
Unfortunately I couldn’t make it futher.
Have got some interview questions submit it here.So that we can help other candidates like you to land their dream job