Here’s a collection of interview questions asked in DE Shaw interviews. We have collected these questions from various forums.And published here for helping our readers to achieve success.
- What is the difference between HTTP and HTTPS
- Discuss ACID properties of a database system.
- Given a table Employee with only one field: Names, report all names with multiple entries.
- Given two sequences s1,s2 and another sequence s3, find if s3 is formed by interleaving s1 and s2.[Example: s1:abcd s2:bcaa s3:abbccdaa].
- If a class B is inherited from a class A, B has a function foo which is also in A, how do you call foo function in A?
- If a class B is inherited public from a class A, what all the variables that can be accesses and those that cannot be.
- List out the additional features of C++ over C when the latter is already available as a good programming language?
- Can classes,protected variables or other features in C++ be implemented using C?
- Define Deadlock
- Given a multi-threaded program How can you make it run on a system that supports only a single thread execution?
- Difference between a const char * and char const *?
- What are the Differences between a reference variable and pointer variable in C++?
- What is a register variable and what are the limitations on it? What is an automatic variable?
- What are the Differences in memory allocation in array and pointer(stack and heap)?
- Find the missing element in a sorted array in most optimum running time (O(log n))
Have got some interview questions submit it here.So that we can help other candidates like you to land their dream job