I recently attended the campus selection recruitment drive of CA Technologies (Computer Associates) for hiring freshers at DTU.I am sharing my interview experience about CA Technologies hiring process here with crackdinterview community .So that someone else can get benefited from my experience.They were offering CTC of 6.5LPA(BE) and 7.5 LPA(ME) and only those with percentage 65% or above and no backlogs were allowed to sit .Here’s how the process went
- Round 1 (written test)
There were 2 sections
- Basic apti , LR and verbal section
- Programming language section C++/Java
In addition there were 2 subjective questions ,we had to write the code
- We have to write the algorithm or code for create mirror image of a tree
- write the algorithm or code for revering a linked list
Around 20% of those who appeared were selected for next rounds. Then there were 3 interviews (2 Technical +1 HR)
- Round 2 (Technical interview)
- This round was primarily focussed on data structures and algorithms.
- The interviewer asked me to write MergeSort algorithm and asked about its complexity.
- How to find if a binary tree is a BST or not.
- Round 3(Technical interview)
- Taken by a senior level official .
- He asked me few questions on the projects I had done, my background etc.
- He asked me a basic puzzle.
- Then asked me to design an Authentication System for a banking portal
- He asked in detail about what encryption , safety measures I’ll use and how I’ll make the system efficient and how concurrency will be handelled etc.
- I’d an offer from Sapient as well so he asked why I want to join CA over Sapient .
- Round 4(HR interview)
- In the HR interview they asked few things again like tell me about yourself, why CA,why hyderabad when I’ve an offer from Sapient etc.
- Then they asked whether I’m ok with hyderabad location(their placement location) won’t I feel homesick etc.
Finally I got selected, a total of 5 students were selected . We were given some goodies by CA Technologies immediately , that was awesome.
Have got some interview questions submit it here.So that we can help other candidates like you to land their dream job