Here’s a set of questions which were asked to on of our readers in BSB(Bharti Softbank) interview.The questions asked mainly revolved around java basic concepts and algorithms.Here are the interview Questions:
- Find largest sub – array with equal number of 0′s and 1′s in a binary array?
- Inorder successor in a binary tree?
- Few Java Questions – Process, Thread, Deadlock, Synchronization etc?
- Reverse string by words. Give another algorithm other than reversing whole string and then reverse every word.
- Given a pointer to a circular linked list, delete that node?
- A matrix m*n is given. If a cell contains 0 (zero) make that row and column zero.
- Two string S1 and S2 are given, check whether S1 is a shifted version of S2
- Difference between hash map and hash table?
- Design a stack with findMax() (getting maximum element from stack) in O(1)
Have got some interview questions submit it here.So that we can help other candidates like you to land their dream job