Accenture interview Questions
I recently attended the campus selection recruitment drive of Accenture for hiring freshers .I am sharing my interview experience and other details like salary hiring process etc. with crackdinterview community .So that someone else can get benefited from my experience.They were offering CTC of 3.0LPA and only those with percentage 60% or above and no backlogs were allowed to sit .Here’s how the process went
- Round 1 (written test)
Online test conducted by Amcat
There were 3 section
- Quantitative Aptitude -Mostly RS Aggarwal type question average level
- Logical/Analytical ability – easiest questions try to solve them first
- Verbal – was bit tough questions from Barron’s GRE, its advisable to see this book if before the process
- See this page for the kind of questions asked in test .
Around 40% candidates got eliminated on this round .And the rest were the next rounds.
- Round 2 (Technical interview)
MR: Hi ,Tell me about yourself
MR: what are all the languages u known…?
ME: C,C++, Java.
MR: Tell me about your projects.
ME: told confidently, Explained in each module with prototype, testing,
and what responsibility i have taken.
MR: Tell me some features in Java..?
MR: Why Java is platform independent..?
ME: I told.
MR: What are all the process are happened while you switch on your system.
ME: I explained from BOOTSTRAP process.
MR: Apart from your Academics what else you know.
MR: Thankyou it was nice talking to you
ME: Told the same , thanked and left
Again I was short listed in Technical interview.
- Round 3 (HR interview)
Very few were eliminated in this round.
- Tell me about yourself
- Why Accenture
- what are all the core values of Accenture.(Listen to their ppt carefully)
- What are all the locations would you like to prefer?
- Do you have any questions for me ?
Finally got the offer letter .All the best everyone.
Have got some interview questions submit it here.So that we can help other candidates like you to land their dream job